Monday, June 8, 2015

Un...Qualified

Rubies Camp has been on my mind very much recently. I feel so un- yeah, I forget what that word is. Sometimes unreal would explain how I feel. Sometimes unlearned would work better. And unqualified would definitely fit the best.

Why would I qualify to be counseling these girls for a week? Why would I qualify to be there for these girls? Most likely I'll end up being their hero or their best enemy. Hopefully not the latter, but from the polls taken last year- most of the counselors never did like their counselors when they went to camp! 

But then- how am I qualified to have a higher ranking job than the girls that have been working at the farm for 2-3 years?

Why am I qualified to be learning so much at such a younger age? Soul-ties. Witch-craft. Occultism. Matriarchal Spirit. Why?

qual·i·fied
ˈkwäləˌfīd/
adjective
adjective: qualified
  1. 1.
    officially recognized as being trained to perform a particular job; certified.

    • competent or knowledgeable to do something; capable.

  2. 2.
    not complete or absolute; limited.                                                                                                        


I realize that any people do not know Jesus. Personally. They don't know Him. They just act it. Dress it. And- yes, it turns into an occult. But that's beside the point. But how am I qualified to know this stuff? Why can't the whole world know this? Why am I qualified to be raised in a Christian family? A God reverencing, hand-raising, worshiping family? 

I have a heart for the people that don't know. I want to tell them. They are all around me. Right next door- witchcraft reigns, the Jezebel spirit has ruled for many years. Satan laughs. Just what he wanted all along. 

I've been called to love those who don't know anything comparable to what I do. I've been called to tell them about the Jesus I know. The Jesus that saved me. The God Who is much bigger and better than any celebrity, $$, etc. There is nothing to live for if you don't know my God. My prayer is that I can and will be Jesus to the people I meet.



I have been qualified for some things like being Christ to the less-than lovable girl, the hurt boy, the screaming for help loner (no, that's not literal. Loners are quiet.). Being called is qualification enough. What has God qualified you for?


No comments:

Post a Comment