These ladies have taught me so much about myself. About others. And most importantly drew me closer to God- knowing I could not make it on my own.
We had a great week including
- getting rained out while playing softball
- Cabin Time / Talking
- Devotions / Sharing
- Life Stories / Sharing Time around the Camp-fire
- watching God work in their hearts
- all the wonderful food including the Pizza we won for Cleanest Cabin! :)
- "Of course you can't play with us! You don't have a shiny scale to play flash tag!"
- Clifton's blessing- the "Ticklish Reuben" song
- Trevor doing like 130 push-ups (nearly double his record)
- Pastor Jeff sitting on our barrel in "Slingshots"
- the party Thursday night / watching for meteors
- the huge spiders downstairs
And of course, many other things like Mini-Classes and Creek Walks...
Sooo. Here's the picture tour of our week... :)
|Pastor Jeff in "Water Balloon Slingshots"|
|the EPIC fail|
And with that we ended a very wonderful week. A week that will never be forgotten. Maybe to a degree, but not totally. Each of us will remember something. If it isn't something I did. We did. Jeff said. Trevor did. We will remember what God did!
Love each of you beautiful ladies!