Saturday, September 13, 2014

How Great Is Our God



Hey, for those of you who didn't read my post on g+... A girl I work with, a recent believer, one who never had heard of God until almost losing her boyfriend (who grew up in a Christian home) has had a rough several days. Her Mom is missing since Aug. 20th, which is different than the news report I seen. She has a hallucination problem, which causes her to do rash things sometimes... She left without any ID (her purse, cell phone, and car). Our imagination runs to what may happen. Samantha & I checked up the numbers for all Delaware hospitals and called them over lunch break- with no success, much less some of the dunces she talked to- for crying out loud these are certified people they should understand this person has no ID they won't have a name for her!! But anyway! She is desperate, never having a good relationship with her mom- she wants to make things right, and would rather know if she's dead or alive rather being left hanging to imagine what might be happening- what could have happened. I ask that y'all pray for her, her step-family, and also her Mom.

As I was typing this post a song was going through my head-





This is my small way of trying to help her find her Mom, prayer really does work miracles. I know it does! Our God is great! And even though I sometimes forget to keep my promises to people to pray for them- I'm trying to remember them now that it came to light. Wishing y'all a fabulous weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment